Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pirates Headed in Right Direction?

Are the Pirates heading in the right direction? Yesterday I talked about how Chan Gailey, I feel, is the right man for the Bills in leading them back to the playoffs. The Pirates have alot of young talent seeing alot of action now in Pittsburgh. Take Neil Walker for an example, he had another game winning hit last night a three run triple in the Pirates 5-2 win over the Cardinals on WESB. Pirates Manager John Russell doesn't seem to have the same fire that a Chan Gailey does in Buffalo. I know many Pirates fans are sick of the losing attitude in the Burgh. And, Russell is not who I would want piloting the Pirates. If the Bucs are to take the next step and make the playoffs, in a couple of seasons, a different style manager would be required. Russell is to laid-back with the media too. I think that will be his undoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment