Thursday, May 26, 2011

I one of those guys who isn't too concerned yet about the NFL's lockout. When we get to August and these guys aren't getting paid things will start to come together.
Remember the players don't get paid during the off season. Both sides have their key issues which are holding up the process and pro-longing the lockout. Look at what happened to baseball after their last strike. Attendence and ratings fell. The same could happen to the NFL. Right now the NFL is America's sport. If the lockout continues into the season it would curb mu interest in the game. Then I might only watch Bills games and forget the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete